Sorry, no posts matched your criteria.
Follow my new blog
- 64,034 visits since Feb. 2, 2009
Blogger for Habitat Youth Build 2012
Lonely Planet Blogger
- First-time Travel
Promote Your Page Too
Pinoy Adventurista on The big move!
June 2015 M T W T F S S « Apr 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Places I’ve been
- There are hills. Then there are valleys. Life has highs and lows. Let us always stay humble for we'll… instagram.com/p/4iZg21oRmg/ 5 hours ago
- Life is full of endless possibilities. Do not be afraid to spread your wings and fly. And take time… instagram.com/p/4f1AbMIRs3/ 1 day ago
- A crablet wades through shallow waters. We also make our way to shallow waters for safety. But in… instagram.com/p/4d5_q4oRlF/ 1 day ago
- The natural course of water from the mountains is downstream. To oppose the current will take more… instagram.com/p/4dmCTVoRtD/ 2 days ago
- A rainbow is a symbol of hope. It is a reminder of God's promise to humanity. It is His love and… instagram.com/p/4dLPRZIRi4/ 2 days ago
Habitat for Humanity Philippines Global Village Program